Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Bit off more than I can chew?….

   I can’t say a lot about what’s going on, but I got myself involved in a project that has ended up driving me nuts! All I can say is I’m making a video. Program has crashed twice doing simple procedure and getting it working again properly is proving almost impossible. Which is strange, as this is professional level editing software. Luckily, I also have the prior (not as advanced) version of the program and it seems to handle to process flawlessly.

     The problem is that I am QUICKLY running out of time. Gathering the required clips, editing them down, then finding the right transitions and effects to use, not normally a problem, but this damn “work” thing is really getting in the way. Not to mention 2 MANDATORY Christmas parties to show up at.

To the person in charge of this project: If you are reading this, don’t worry, I made a promise and I intend to keep it, but I have a few minutes here to blow off a little steam while waiting on a conversion….

On the plus side, I’m too fucking busy to get depressed over the holidays this year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment