Thursday, December 1, 2011

December 1st 2011

It’s been a long day. Did quite a bit of driving, long runs. I like it that way. It gives me lots of time to listen to my podcasts and stuff. It’s really nice to have a job where I just get instructions of what needs to be done and then I’m just ‘let loose’ to get it done. No one looking over my shoulder all day, no pressures, just have to deal with all the other ‘idiots’ on the road – especially in bad weather. Today however, was a beautiful day and traffic wasn’t too bad.
What also is nice is that the boss is constantly being surprised by what I actually am capable of doing. After working for him for almost a year, he just now realized that I have a chauffer’s license! Or that I knew how to work a power saw. I literally had to pull him aside and say “I’m 53 years old, bi-polar, job-hopper. There isn’t much in this world that I DON’T know how to do (or can learn quickly).” From what I understand, he’s just not used to someone with an actual brain in their head. <insert chuckle here>
Right at this moment I am testing two things. 1. Testing the setup of Live Writer interface with Blogger. 2. Testing the tether to my phone now that I have it rooted and don’t have pay to my un-named cellular carrier even MORE money for “unlimited” data. So far, both seem to work fine.
Now, it is late. I think I shall call it a day. Nothing really exciting happened today, but need to make notations anyway.
Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment