Saturday, December 3, 2011

It’s Friday! Is it really? Because it sure doesn’t feel like it…

It’s been one of those days…

Not a bad day out driving. The sun was shining through the clouds and the traffic actually wasn’t too bad for a Friday (as long as I stayed away from the malls). But the problems started after work. Went through hell trying to get clients karaoke database restored and working. Then when I come home, I find out MY computer decides its doesn’t want to connect to my network printer anymore. I uninstalled some shit, then reinstalled the printer and it seems to be working, but I’m a little concerned. Was there a corrupted driver, or did that virtual machine I installed have something to do with it?

I’m thinking I may spend the weekend doing a wipe/reinstall, just for the hell of it as I have been doing a LOT of experimenting with software and settings and may have inadvertently frakked it up myself. Also, now that I have decided to make this my “main” computer, and the desktop my “powerhouse” work machine I want to redo the setup and possibly the OS anyway. And it will give me an excuse to ‘be busy’ and unavailable for mom’s little shit. In fact as I write this entry, my mind is getting made up. Now the question becomes whether to start tonight and pull an all-nighter, or go to bed and start in the morning.

I haven’t seen any comments or questions yet, so I don’t really have a topic for today. Guess I’ll just have to come up with some rants and see what happens. Do you have any burning questions about life, relationships, or really just about anything. I guarantee I have an opinion. Just leave any comments and/or questions in the comments section or email me direct if you have it.

Good weekend everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment